Username Password: Remember me

May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #915

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Yeah! Norm's back

Welcome home and looking forward to seeing you at Millers!
--Ken

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #921

I e-mailed Bryan and he did respond.

I e-mailed Kent Buckley and he said he will be there too, should be like the good old days, it's good to see lots of DE cars as well.

10,000 miles and 13 days to go, but who counting? Looks like I won't be getting any awards for the most distance traveled to MMP!

Thanks for the welcome back notes guys, you are the best and I can't wait to hang out in the US again!
Norman #99
Last Edit: 16 years ago by norman#99.

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #949

• spec28
  • Junior Racer
any of you DE3 guys have a second seat and willing to take a potential 944 convert out on track?
I'd like to get some time in a car before I pull the trigger.
Dean S.

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #968

Hey Norm, really looking forward to seeing you!. When will you be back in-country?

By the way, my car is fixed and as ready to go as it ever will be, so I'll definitely be there. Also, I just checked and Dave Hauk is registered for both days, so we'll have at least 10 race entries, plus Hal Dunn is going to try to get out here for Saturday. His anniversary (32 yrs I believe)is Sunday so he can't pull that one off and stay married.
Steve Marlow
944 Spec #47x
NASA Certified Instructor
NASA AZ Licensing Director
2012 AZ Region 944 Spec Champion
Last Edit: 16 years ago by spec944#74.

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #984

54H wrote:
any of you DE3 guys have a second seat and willing to take a potential 944 convert out on track?
I'd like to get some time in a car before I pull the trigger.

I will be racing sunday and should be able to get you a ride in my race car. We can probably get in a DE2 for a few laps.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #985

spec944#74 wrote:
Also, I just checked and Dave Hauk is registered for both days, so we'll have at least 10 race entries, plus Hal Dunn is going to try to get out here for Saturday. His anniversary (32 yrs I believe)is Sunday so he can't pull that one off and stay married.

Good News on Dave,
I will update him to our list. Hal, good man for making one day. I will not make Saturday as we will be having our daughter's 2nd birthday party. Some you may remember she was born on a race day Sunday May 7th, 2006. Just yesterday we were out front of the house and she was going Mmum, mumm when the cars went by.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds