Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nationals Entry List
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Nationals Entry List

Open Invitation for Stay Overnight in Kansas City 12 years, 10 months ago #10909

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
For those coming from RMR, southwest / west coast, off the I70 corridor through Kansas City. You are welcome to stay at my place - we have lots of room and live in a safe neighborhood (should be ok to park cars overnight as I've done it many times with my car on an open trailer). This is an open invitation for the trip to Mid Ohio and back. This should help save on hotel bills and rest / recoup. I'll even arrange to have some KC BBQ ready and waiting.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/
The topic has been locked.

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 10 months ago #10910

joepaluch wrote:
Man 18 cars! That is great! I really wish I could make out there, but it just will not happen this year. Still too much going on for a big trip, but if all goes well I will at least finish the season localy (we have 6 races left of 16). Darn since year I have completed a total of 3 races. 1 in august, 1 in November and 1 in April. That may not sound like many races down, but consider our prime racing season is September-May and well you see how much I have missed. There were 19 points races June 2010-May 31 2011 in Az including 2010 Nationals and I did only 3.

Anyway pending the rest of the year maybe I can figure some way to make the haul in 2012.

Sounds like a tough year, but you've got your priorities right, Joe. I hope next year is easier!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 10 months ago #10914

Eric, thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on supporting the teen driving school, Susan and I just received from the IRS our 501c3 status so all support is tax deductible for those giving. Considering we just had our first school in February with the support of NASA-AZ and Dan Malone, owner of Arizona Motorsport Park, this has moved along faster than we thought it would.

What I would like to see, is those of you with teens that are ready for a defensive driving school, come to AZ, you are welcome to stay with us at our home in Sedona and take the school at no charge and if you would like to donate to the school, that would be fine with us. Sedona's local airport (small) has given us permission to use a portion of their property for the school, Phoenix is a bit too warm this time of year.

Thanks again and good luck at Nationals,

Norm
Norman #99

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 10 months ago #10928

I will get out to AZ in the not too distant future, Norm, maybe this winter? We'll get together then.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 10 months ago #10944

Norm,

Do I qualify for your teen driving school? Just divide my age by 4 and I am there.

I am in for a donation to your school. Send me an email with the info and I will see what additional $ I can twist out of the SoCal group at the next race.

Capt Squid
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 10 months ago #10945

Hey Jim,

With your experience, driving skills and Superior car control, you are more than qualified to help teach the school, I think dividing your age by four might still make you too old! lol, There is a compliment in there somewhere!!!

It means a lot to Susan and I that our 944 family wants to be supportive, monetarily or just in good thoughts!

We have a web site that is still a work in progress and speaking of support, Ken Huey and his sister are helping out with logo ideas as well as getting the web site were it should be, but with the help of our local NASA web site guru, Robert Rose, there is a donation option on the site that accepts credit cards or paypal payments. It is officially tax deductible for donors even for $1.00! teamsafetyds.com

Thanks again for your support,
Norm

Are you not going to Nationals this year?
Norman #99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds