Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Weltmiester Sway Bar parts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 11 months ago #10882

Jason,
Thanks for jumping in here. I have been using you guys for 10 years now customer service was a big reason I always look to you guys first for parts. Dealing with suppliers (you dealing the Mfg) is pain sometimes I can see how you can get caught in the middle between us as customers not being able to get what we need and you not being able to get it from the mfg.

So thank you for clarifying the situation. I am just happy my sway bar parts are in good shape despite 9 years of racing on them.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 11 months ago #10883

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'd also like to thank Jason for chiming in - it can't be easy being caught in the middle.

I just hope we can get the problems sorted out so has to have an option between the non adjustable bars and the high end (and cost) ones.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 11 months ago #10902

Jason,

Thanks for explaining what is going on with the Welt bars and parts. Offering to continue to help us with replacement parts is above and beyond the call of duty and certainly will cost you far more in time than any return that you may receive.

Thank you for being a great vendor.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 10 months ago #10912

^^^^ Agree

Cap'n - nice to see you on the web boards. It' b even better to see you at Mid-O. Maybe you and Everett could team up
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 10 months ago #10919

Eric,

If I had a car that I thought I could win in, I might make the trip. Maybe next year.

Capt Squid
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Weltmiester Sway Bar parts 12 years, 10 months ago #10989

Just had to say thanks to Jason @ Paragon. He went above and beyond to track down everything I needed (8 small little parts) and is having them drop shipped directly to me. Very appreciated, great customer service.
85.5 944 Spec #51 - Midwest
86 951
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds