Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

new build questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: new build questions

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12206

Seafeye-

I am in Greenville, SC and I need a cage this winter for my 944. I can get the steel from a friend in the business, if that would help.

My e-mail is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks,
Michael

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12207

• gmanz
  • Drivers Ed
Wow great to see all the "locals" I need a cage for my '84 this winter also. I'm in Hendersonville NC. I would be interested in a local source for the DOM tubing.
I'm gonna try to bend and weld my own.
Walt Walton

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12208

I can do a group buy on the DOM if anyone is interested. Let me know if this is feasible for anyone to get it in Greenville, SC.

I can get a new quote next week.

I just realized we hijacked this post, sorry...

Thanks,
Michael

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12209

Glad to see some local 944 builds in progress. 944 Spec was on life support here then basically died when the 944 SE Director sold his car the year before last. The good news is that there is one that is ready to race and appears to be about 5-6 in progress, so while 2012 might still be slim, 2013 looks to be the year that 944 Spec comes alive in the Southeast.

Hopefully we can support each other as we prepare our cars.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12210

• seafeye
  • Senior Racer
Well i wouldn't be here if not for "Gmanz". He's to blame. Just hope my car ends up faster. Can't have a coworker with bragging rights.
Attachments:

Re: new build questions 12 years, 5 months ago #12216

• gmanz
  • Drivers Ed
Yeah blame me for your addiction seafeye-I had a head start and your already way past me...meanwhile back to the hijacking.

I would be interested in a group buy. I haven't figured out how much I want yet but I'm going to add a extra factor in for practice and screwups.

I'm thinking 1.5" .095 so I can use 5" CLR bends.
Walt Walton
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds