Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kanas City 944 Spec Cars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kanas City 944 Spec Cars

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 2 months ago #3499

that looks great with the straps and all . please send me or post high quality pics and we or you can make a "how to" out of this.

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 2 months ago #3507

I can do that no problem. What Email do you want them sent to - I havent quite figured out how to post high quality pictures yet. I will work on a "how to" for it as well.
- Blake

1988 Black Spec-944 #141 - McDonald's

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 2 months ago #3517

jaje wrote:
cullenwinter wrote:
Most of us in the RM use that set-up, here's a pic. You can see the two sheet metal screws up near the window frame. That's all it takes to hold up the thin lexan. My car sits outside all winter and those windows keep the weather out fine.

That photos reminds me...I need to clean up the PO's hack job !!
Cullen,

Do you recall what thickness lexan window you put in? I'm going to pick up some lexan sometime this week. Thanks.

Joel
Sorry, I've been away. I don't know the thickness as the PO had the lexan cut. Mine are pretty thin, probably 1.5 mm

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 14 years, 10 months ago #4840

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
I'm getting a new cage installed due to some concerns with my Autopower roll cage - one was it wasn't NASA legal and I'm hoping I can return it as they advertised it as so, second I'm 6'4" and the cage is just way too close to my head making contact a sure thing. I also want to have it extended to the firewall and the rear of the car in order to get much more chassis stiffness and safety.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds