Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PPIR set-up work ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: PPIR set-up work ?

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years, 1 month ago #3947

I'm down with getting it done Fri night. I don't recall any references to garage availability for this weekend. Anybody know ?

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years ago #4008

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Cullen,
Just received a message from Dave Balinget about the garages. I have ordered 2 spots for us, assuming we can use it Friday night.
See you there. Hope Laveta isn't to bad. The snow is having a tough time sticking to the roads here but we will see by Friday. Have a safe trip.
Lee

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years ago #4009

Rockin' thanks. What's the cost ?

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years ago #4020

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
$50 for a bay (2 spots). It should be worth it just go get our stuff out of the weather.

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years ago #4021

Perf ! I believe there's a 944spec alignment party in our not too distant future I'll try to pick up some of that calorie conscious beer that some of the other guys drink, since they're bringing the gear. I'll get a better grade of corn squeezin's this time too !! See you tomorrow

Re:PPIR set-up work ? 15 years ago #4027

• dmdirks
cullenwinter wrote:
I'll try to pick up some of that calorie conscious beer that some of the other guys drink, since they're bringing the gear.

Cullen,

If you must bring beer how about a taste of a good NM local brew? I'll bring something from Up North. We'll leave the goat piss to Chuck...
David Dirks
www.944MotorWerks.com
2010 944-Spec National Champion
Rocky Mountain Region
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds