Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec!

Re:Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec! 16 years, 1 month ago #470

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
Chris wrote:
I didnt see Christopher Botts (CJ) on saturdays race on mylaps but im not sure where he finished.

I finished between Kasim and Michelle in the Comp School race. Dang Transponder wasn't working
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re:Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec! 16 years, 1 month ago #471

This weekend was fantastic, and it will only get better. I can't wait for Miller with a field of 50 cars!!!

I still need to work on the car setup and getting rid of the weight. After that, Chris had better watch out.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec! 16 years, 1 month ago #473

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
AvantAddict wrote:
I still need to work on the car setup and getting rid of the weight.

Maybe you should start by avoiding the dessert consisting of deep fried Twinkies, Zingers, etc... I just ate Zingers and donut holes for dinner, but it's ok because there's still plenty of weight that I can remove from my car itself.

After that, Chris had better watch out.

Yes, Chris is going down! He drove entirely too well this weekend. Looks like I might need to match his race weight and tire compound to compete...
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by Weston.

Re:Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec! 16 years, 1 month ago #480

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
It was definitely a great weekend, and you guys (& gals) all deserve a huge pat on the back for making it that way. Thanks to Chuck and Dirks for letting me sit in on the comp school sessions - I learned a lot just by listening, and watching the videos (nice job with those, by the way...I thought they added a lot to the comp school experience).

And thanks to everyone for continuing to reinforce my belief that I've joined the right class! Like others have said - the open attitude to newcomers, and the helpful attitude to fellow racers, are what make this class enjoyable, and it's nice to see that continue as the class enters it's third year in NASA-RM with no sign of slowing down.
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec

Re:Pat self on the back NASA-RM 944 spec! 16 years, 1 month ago #566

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Late but non the less deserving; Thanks guys and gal. Had a great time and learned alot. Just enough to register all of the stuff to work on in my head and some car stuff. Racing in traffic is the best part! I keep telling people "It was an awesome weekend, I didn't hit anybody, I didn't break anything and I'm on my way to get my provisional racing license". My pitman also enjoyed the weekend and the group.
Lee
IT RUNS!!
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds