NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanks Rocky Moutain family

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5564

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Thanks, Norm! As always, it was a pleasure to hang out with you.
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5584

Chris, Jerry, David W, David and Michelle D, Lee and Weston,

I haven't been online for a couple of days and how nice to find all of your nice comments. Jerry, I am flattered that anybody wants me to move to their neighborhood. One of the positves to being single, the world is open to were I can make a livng, so watch out what you wish for, I could be in anybody's hood.

Crazy how things happen all at the same time, got home to soaked carpet and warped wood floor, parked the race car after a great week, now no oil pressure, towed it to German Auto in Phx, 120 miles, while sitting at a red light, I looked down at somthing, my burban rolled and tapped the car in front of me with almost no damage, the woman instists on a report, so I got a ticket for not maintaneing control of my vehicle! etc.... Sooooo, getting this note from all of you has just made my day, thank you!!!!!

On the motor deal, we took out the OPRV and cranked the motor and no oil came out, took off the oil pan and the pick up is fine, today we are taking the oil pump out, but those never go bad, any idea's on what else it could be?
Norman #99

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5601

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
norman#99 wrote:
...I got a ticket for not maintaneing control of my vehicle! etc....

Does anyone else find it ironic that the track record holder at Miller would get a ticket for failing to control a vehicle?

Norm - sorry to hear about the flooding, the ticket, and the engine problems; that's just flat-out bad luck!
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds