Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944Spec Build party -3/24/12 Cumming, GA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944Spec Build party -3/24/12 Cumming, GA

Re: 944Spec Build party -3/24/12 Cumming, GA 12 years ago #12986

Congrats! Sorry I couldn't make it but it was a pretty busy weekend. I did manage to pick up an '88 844 that is in great condition. Its going to hurt tearing this one apart as I paid a lil more then Inshould have for a track car, but it feels great mechanically and Thera a pretty extensive maintenance record showing a lot of recent work being done to the car. I think she'll be making it to one of these build parties after I get some parts to put on her. Any pics if the partay?

Re: 944Spec Build party -3/24/12 Cumming, GA 12 years ago #12987

Irb Digital wrote:
Congrats! Sorry I couldn't make it but it was a pretty busy weekend. I did manage to pick up an '88 844 that is in great condition. Its going to hurt tearing this one apart as I paid a lil more then Inshould have for a track car, but it feels great mechanically and Thera a pretty extensive maintenance record showing a lot of recent work being done to the car. I think she'll be making it to one of these build parties after I get some parts to put on her. Any pics if the partay?

Congrats Pierre! Pretty good reason for missing a build party!

Your 88 will make the Commander jealous- I think you have the first high-compression engine in a future Spec car around here.

I don't think we have any pics of the build party- Fred's usually good about taking pictures but couldn't make it.

Anyway, most of the pics would have been of things Jason managed to crush under his car as he was lowering it on the lift. Ladders, stools, boxes of parts- you name it, Jason forgot it was under his car and crushed it.

Any pics of your new car?
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Brian Evans.
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds