Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Next RA race?

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15559

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
993innc wrote:

I'm still waiting for pics on the Atlanta car, its between that one and one in Cali (hate the expense of having to get that one though).

Just buy one, we can do this June RA race together then.

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15561

• 993innc
  • Junior Racer
I is tryin' brother. The owner of the car is on here, just think he's rather busy with work. Sent him an email tonight again. Waiting find out about the motor rebuild that is supposed to be in process. The car is supposed to get painted (my option on color/scheme) etc.... so it'll probably be about June that I get it. Need to get a NASA app in so I can get licensed. Why don't you get your PCA lic if you don't have it and we can do VIR on my B-day?

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15566

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
993innc wrote:
Why don't you get your PCA lic if you don't have it and we can do VIR on my B-day?

Since you came to watch us at a PCA race at Roebling.....I'm pretty well covered on the PCA license!!

VIR is a possibility but have my girls for the summer. I'd like to try out the NASA stuff especially since it sounds like we have enough down south now for us to get TOYO bucks.

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15567

• 993innc
  • Junior Racer
Well you passed the test, you're right it was a PCA event

So VIR it is then? Bring the girls and I'll tote my 14 yr old up there. She hasn't been in years!

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15572

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Well since this is the NASA spec site, we'll discuss the RA race here, not sure about anything past June for now.

Re: Next RA race? 11 years ago #15573

• 993innc
  • Junior Racer
You're right, Spec talk it is. Hard to keep up with all the intermingling of groups, rules, etc.....
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds