Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17299

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Brian Evans wrote:
If you can't locate one before the race let me know- I have a spare I can send up with Mike Friday afternoon.

Thanks! I think I have a spare. Hoping to put it on this Monday and take it for a Tech inspection in Nashville.

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17312

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Well, looks like Road Atlanta may be my first foray with y'all now.

My mom has a pretty tough strain of cancer, she had a complete stem cell transfusion and has been locked away for a few weeks. This is the first weekend she is well enough for me to come see her so I'm going to opt for a visit with mom.

Car is ready but so is mom.

See you in March!

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17324

F1rocks wrote:
Well, looks like Road Atlanta may be my first foray with y'all now.

My mom has a pretty tough strain of cancer, she had a complete stem cell transfusion and has been locked away for a few weeks. This is the first weekend she is well enough for me to come see her so I'm going to opt for a visit with mom.

Car is ready but so is mom.

See you in March!

Too bad you won't be there, was hoping I could see what that 1:49 looks like. Glad your mom is race ready! Hopefully I'll be able to make the trek to RA in March as well.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17325

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
I'll see if I can dig up the video of the 49's. With the cold weather and crowded track it will be interesting to see how much clean track you'll get.

Yeah, cancer sucks. But she's starting to have some good days again so I need to take advantage of every minute I can.

RA is my favorite track and my new car should be ready so I'll definitely be there for that one.

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17328

We'll a month ago it looked like we would have 6+ on Saturday and 7 on Sunday. I see on registration we are now down to 5.

Do we know if Bryan got his head straight?
Michael was a maybe but looks like he will be there with a borrowed 944.

I am hoping that we are able to get on the road by Thursday afternoon so I do not miss any track time on Friday.

We got 6 inches of ice and snow, but forecast says 65 this weekend. Welcome to the South.

F1 - Moms are always at the top of the list so enjoy your time. Hopefully we will see you at RA.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17333

FastTater wrote:
We'll a month ago it looked like we would have 6+ on Saturday and 7 on Sunday. I see on registration we are now down to 5.

Do we know if Bryan got his head straight?
Michael was a maybe but looks like he will be there with a borrowed 944.

I am hoping that we are able to get on the road by Thursday afternoon so I do not miss any track time on Friday.

We got 6 inches of ice and snow, but forecast says 65 this weekend. Welcome to the South.

F1 - Moms are always at the top of the list so enjoy your time. Hopefully we will see you at RA.

From what Shawn said Brian got his running but not running well. He is still questionable for the race.

You guys only have 2 now? Who is for sure?
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds