Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17340

FDJeremy wrote:
Brian Evans wrote:
JUSTMERACING wrote:
FastTater wrote:
We'll a month ago it looked like we would have 6+ on Saturday and 7 on Sunday. I see on registration we are now down to 5.

Do we know if Bryan got his head straight?
Michael was a maybe but looks like he will be there with a borrowed 944.

I am hoping that we are able to get on the road by Thursday afternoon so I do not miss any track time on Friday.

We got 6 inches of ice and snow, but forecast says 65 this weekend. Welcome to the South.

F1 - Moms are always at the top of the list so enjoy your time. Hopefully we will see you at RA.

I will be there with Brian Evans car. I was scheduled to fly into Atlanta today and I was going to get my car prepared. DAMN SNOW

F!- God bless

I think the SE will still have 3 cars- Michael, Fred, and Jason (AgRacer). Assuming Mike Taylor races we should have 6 cars altogether.

Since Michael will be in my car everyone please give him a wide berth when you are lapping him...and have the jaws of life ready to pry him out of my seat when the race is over.

Why are you not driving your car?

Work- I keep Saturday office hours during tax season and in February I will have client appointments all day long. I'll be heading out around 4:00 Saturday and hope to make the banquet, if not I will help myself to the winner's beer/bourbon/red bull and gin afterwards!

I'll get a little break in mid-March so I will be able to run Road Atlanta, though.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17341

1M Fan wrote:
Do we save Michael or the seat

Start practicing this phrase for the party.

"I got my ass kicked by a fat old man"

The SE boys can help you practice.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17342

• 1M Fan
  • Junior Racer
I'm already racing for last place.

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17343

1M Fan wrote:
I'm already racing for last place.

My money is still on Tater
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17345

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Right now I am uncertain on if I can make it. Where I am got over 6 inches of snow and will be getting more winter precip over the course of the day. Things won't start thawing until tomorrow morning at the earliest which is then the soonest I can even get the car out of the garage much less start towards Alabama. Who knows what disaster is awaiting someone towing down I95/I20.

Good news is I stayed home yesterday and am staying home today so I have plenty of time to finish all those last minute things on the car.

If I can't leave by about 3 pm tomorrow I won't be coming. Not a bad thing since the schedule sucks. I was thinking of running DE3 as well just to make the trip with it.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17346

AgRacer wrote:
Right now I am uncertain on if I can make it. Where I am got over 6 inches of snow and will be getting more winter precip over the course of the day. Things won't start thawing until tomorrow morning at the earliest which is then the soonest I can even get the car out of the garage much less start towards Alabama. Who knows what disaster is awaiting someone towing down I95/I20.

Good news is I stayed home yesterday and am staying home today so I have plenty of time to finish all those last minute things on the car.

If I can't leave by about 3 pm tomorrow I won't be coming. Not a bad thing since the schedule sucks. I was thinking of running DE3 as well just to make the trip with it.

It's still lightly snowing here in Atlanta so you have more coming your way. Supposed to be sunny in the mid-40's this afternoon and mid 50's tomorrow so most of it will be gone by Friday afternoon.

Once you make it down to Atlanta you ought to be fine (fingers crossed)!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds