Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17347

It sucks. We got 6 inches of snow then ice layer so even if the highways clear, my big challenge is going to getting to the highway.

It is supposed to get in the 40s by 1pm so I am hoping that gets people out and about so they can clear the roads for me. Best case is we get on the road late today then I will not miss JTI on Friday, or we leave Friday morning and I will at least get a couple of runs in on Friday.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17348

FastTater wrote:
It sucks. We got 6 inches of snow then ice layer so even if the highways clear, my big challenge is going to getting to the highway.

It is supposed to get in the 40s by 1pm so I am hoping that gets people out and about so they can clear the roads for me. Best case is we get on the road late today then I will not miss JTI on Friday, or we leave Friday morning and I will at least get a couple of runs in on Friday.

Sun just came out and temp is up above freezing- snow is melting so fast in the trees it sounds like it's raining. Hopefully this is coming your way!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17349

The temperature is now above 33 so the melting process has begun. My neighbors apparently are suffering from cabin fever as they are starting to drive out. Hopefully all the nuts will help clear the roads for me.

Highways in our area are still bad, but once it gets to 40 then they will clear up. Worst case is I get the trailer loaded and ready to depart first thing tomorrow morning or we get on the raod and it at least get half way so we only have a couple of hours in the morning. At least that way I do not miss to much of Friday track time.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17350

My direct flight to Atlanta on Weds was canceled due to this crap. I have been rescheduled to fly Friday at 6AM through Charlotte. I am not liking my chances of this being cleared by then. I still have to prep Brian's car (oil change,brakes,WIDER SEAT)and then drive 2 hours to Barber. It is going to be a long day tomorrow.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17351

I'm rooting for you guys. I sure would hate to have to buy my own bourbon.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17352

FDJeremy wrote:
I'm rooting for you guys. I sure would hate to have to miss my chance to drink Gin & Red Bull with Michael.

I fixed that for ya
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds