Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

June Jam - RA - June 13-15
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: June Jam - RA - June 13-15

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17861

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Me and Duffy have a plot picked out not far from where the class pitted last time. As soon as you come down the hill pass the big motor coach in front of you and we will be right behind it.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17862

Sounds good, hope we have enough room- 9 cars this weekend plus Alan's car and our token E30 friend, Jody.

Anything going on tonight? I know Jeremy is already in town.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17863

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Movie night on the wild horses trailer is about all I know. It's getting crowded quick but we got room to expand over into the handicapped parking. Maybe that's where we should put the older fellas anyways!
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17864

AgRacer wrote:
Movie night on the wild horses trailer is about all I know. It's getting crowded quick but we got room to expand over into the handicapped parking. Maybe that's where we should put the older fellas anyways!

Good idea- keep them far enough away that we won't trip over empty Metamucil cans but close enough that we can hear their life alert necklaces go off.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17867

Thank you guys for all your hard work this weekend, it was amazing that everyone pulled together to find all those parts and thrash on that car for as long as we did! I owe you all a huge debt of gratitude!

Next time I'm in town, the beer is on me!

Jeremy
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: June Jam - RA - June 13-15 9 years, 10 months ago #17869

FDJeremy wrote:
Thank you guys for all your hard work this weekend, it was amazing that everyone pulled together to find all those parts and thrash on that car for as long as we did! I owe you all a huge debt of gratitude!

Next time I'm in town, the beer is on me!

Jeremy

Still can't believe how well everything came together

Thanks to the Rocky Mountain spec guys for posting their frame straightening video on youtube!

I have some pics of your car I will post, I think Jason has already posted the video, need to find a link.

In the meantime, here is some video from an e30 behind us on the last lap. Last lap starts at 18:46-

youtu.be/pcGEIYeQVT8

I believe you are the "crazy 944 driver" the e30 driver is referring to
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds