Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19192

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
upete57 wrote:
I won’t be there, motor won’t be ready. Should be ready by Roebling.

Jason, I don’t understand your comment about this becoming the first event of the season. Even though most of us didn’t make it to CMP for whatever reasons, John T did go and run. I think he should get credit for that and the rest of us just fall behind in points. If we’re going to consider not having a race count in the schedule, I think it should be decided upon well in advance of the race and made known to everyone.

Along this line, I also think we ought to decide how many race drops we want to do this year. Even if they end up having no impact to the final results like last year, it’s good to decide what we want to do now in the early part of the year and have it already in place.

Pete

Awesome news about the motor Pete!

As for CMP, there was in fact only 1 racer there (John T) which is why this is the first event for everyone else. I already talked to about making a deal for him showing up and nobody else. I was planning on bringing this up in the pre-event email for this week end and having a trackside discussion with all who show up. If you have input on whats being discussed, be sure to e-mail me back before the Sunday driver's meeting when we finalize drops for the year.

Wera44, if you have issues with your car and need to get a little more track time to sort them out, there usually isn't an issue with going out in DE4. Unfortunately, whats on the schedule is what you get for the racers. If you want more track time each week end, you can register for DE4, or enter to race Performance Touring who race in the Thunder Group and usually offer an attractive supersize option. Many SE30 racers do this.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
The following user(s) said Thank You: wera44
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds