Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19179

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
I see it mentioned in the original post but haven't seen any plans on securing enough space for all of us. I might be able to get up there Friday so help secure some spots but we may need some help from Jason P. since he's going to be there early for comp school. When is everyone else planning to get there? I have a feeling this is going to be a cluster...
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19181

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
AEvans wrote:
I'm in, you a-hole. I'll get registered this week.

Don't be so obtuse. Where's the tax man? It's gonna be a 4:20 race on Saturday so he should be able to make it.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19182

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
said he won't make it out to race but would come watch.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19183

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I could try. I plan to drop everything off Thursday night if they are letting people in. I'm not sure how things work. Can I just block off a bunch of space with caution tape or what? I don't want to get yelled at my very first weekend.

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19184

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I was looking at the schedule and for Saturday there is a warm up and a short qualifier, do they let you also go out in HPDE4 for practice or anything. Other than the race it just doesn't seem like a lot of track time and I need all I can get.

Re: Race for the PI - March 13-15 2015 9 years, 1 month ago #19185

• upete57
  • Comp School
I won’t be there, motor won’t be ready. Should be ready by Roebling.

Jason, I don’t understand your comment about this becoming the first event of the season. Even though most of us didn’t make it to CMP for whatever reasons, John T did go and run. I think he should get credit for that and the rest of us just fall behind in points. If we’re going to consider not having a race count in the schedule, I think it should be decided upon well in advance of the race and made known to everyone.

Along this line, I also think we ought to decide how many race drops we want to do this year. Even if they end up having no impact to the final results like last year, it’s good to decide what we want to do now in the early part of the year and have it already in place.

Pete
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds