Optimum Corner Weights Calculator
Please enter your current corner weights.
Preparation to weighting your car
- Set tire pressures.
- Disconnect front and rear sway bars. You only need to disconnect from one side.
- Decide if you want to measure with fuel weight at the beginning of a race, end of race or average between the two and add/remove fuel.
- If you're running a cool shirt system put in the water weight into the cooler.
- Put in the driver weight on the race seat, preferably the driver with full racing gear (suit, helmet, HANS, etc).
- Measure and note ride height on all corners.
- Bounce the car at each corner to free any suspension binding and roll the car onto the scales.
- Enter corner weight values into input boxes above and then click on the "CALCULATE OPTIMUM CORNER WEIGHTS" button.