Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #1044

Guys,
Make sure you sign up for the Event. I know some you said you are going, but have not signed up. Please do so ASAP.

See you guys this weekend.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #1049

• hhdinyuma
  • Comp School
  • Hal Dunn
Joe, I tried to sign up only to find there is a NASA policy requiring race group entrants to sign up for both days. (See my post under registration Topic on CRA's website). I PM'd Jason, and hopefully, I will get it resolved and be able to attend.
83 SPEC 944 #51

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 16 years ago #1054

hhdinyuma wrote:
Joe, I tried to sign up only to find there is a NASA policy requiring race group entrants to sign up for both days. (See my post under registration Topic on CRA's website). I PM'd Jason, and hopefully, I will get it resolved and be able to attend.

I saw that. Makes no sense to require both days. Let me know if you can't get it straight.
Joe Paluch

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 15 years, 12 months ago #1063

• hhdinyuma
  • Comp School
  • Hal Dunn
Jason just told me to show up and we will get it straight at registration. Doesn't make sense to me either!
83 SPEC 944 #51

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 15 years, 12 months ago #1064

Well most regions don't have tracks so close to home that most guys just go home each night. As such "making a weekend" out of it makes sense. Even so there are plenty of reasons why just doing one day maybe required. Hey well all have lives outside of racing and sometimes one day is the best we can muster. In those cases 1 day is better than 0 days.
Joe Paluch

Re:May 3,4 Roll Call - PIR 15 years, 12 months ago #1071

• hhdinyuma
  • Comp School
  • Hal Dunn
Well, Unbelieveably!!, I can now make the race both days, and still remain married!! Very understanding wife, who just needed to hear that I was "WILLING" to give up racing on Sunday before she agreed to allow me to race without a hassle. Just need to make sure I treat her to a real nice weekend out soon.

After all the problems, I saw where the registration site for AZ was changed to include 1 day signups. Jason was right, I checked all the other regions and they only had 2 day registration linkks available.

Anyhow, I should be there late Friday with the motorhome and all my gear. Looking forward to a great weekend.
83 SPEC 944 #51
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds