Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Inaugural CA full-state championship series?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inaugural CA full-state championship series?

Re: Inaugural CA full-state championship series? 9 years, 4 months ago #18719

I love the idea. And the notion of being able to keep the car up there somewhere is certainly worth exploring.

Yes, our run groups in So Cal have worked very well. Miata and SE30 are similar enough that it rarely becomes an issue.

We should come up with some separate prizes. The California King?!

Everett

Re: Inaugural CA full-state championship series? 9 years, 3 months ago #19051

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Has this idea lost traction? I'm making travel plans and am wondering if racing in so cal will be part of them.

Re: Inaugural CA full-state championship series? 9 years, 2 months ago #19092

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I hope the idea is still of interest to others. I am planning on making two trips to Nor. Cal. Aug. 29-30 and Sept. 26-27 I

Re: Inaugural CA full-state championship series? 9 years, 2 months ago #19095

To bad Feb 7,8 at Chuckwalla isn't a part of this. We have 10 committed at this point and I am sure a couple more will still sign up. It's one of our better tracks. There is also a comp school and I think we have a couple of 944's in the class that can run with us on Sunday.

Anybody want to dome down from NorCal or any of the other regions for this SoCal NASAAZ crossover, you should, we don't see this size fields at local events much anymore.

Thanks,
Norm
Norman #99

Re: Inaugural CA full-state championship series? 9 years, 2 months ago #19132

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Our SoCal event is coming up at Willow Springs in a little less than two weeks anyone from NorCal considering coming down to what is a very fast track

I am planning to do a few SCCA events this year that are being held at Laguna Seca anyone else interested in attending. There is also a Speed Ventures event being held at Laguna Sca as well.
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds