Willow Springs March 12 & 13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Willow Springs March 12 & 13

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20515

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
I got DQ for avoidable contact. Definitely did not do it on purpose.

Here's the link to the punt. youtu.be/7DCZK46lexk
Here's the link to the whole race on Sunday. youtu.be/VjXHkbYUJ5A
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by JDeLira. Reason: Added links to videos.

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20516

Nice job avoiding running into Tom there. Really well done!

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20518

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Chuck I enjoyed the race Saturday between you John and myself, it was clean and competitive racing. Looking at your hands your car must have been an arm load in turn 2 and 9 given the amount of hand movement. I also noticed the same Sunday.

Jerry turn 4 always looks inviting as a place to pass but it is a low percentage outcome best to wait till the exit of 5. I am very thankful of your quick reaction at the start of the Sunday race. Staring head on at you was a very uncomfortable moment. Great work. Ian drove very well on Sunday it took be several laps to get around him on Sunday.

Looking at the contact over the weekend it appeared to be the result of close racing and some early season limited seat time. No real harm done and some valuable experienced gained.

I gave my video from Sunday to Sean to review regarding contact in turn 2 and did not get it back before I had to leave for the airport. So there is nothing to post.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Buttonwillow plus hopefully Ron as well.

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20521

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
Thanks, Everett. Can you email the form I need to claim the Toyo bucks? My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thanks again.

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20523

The forms are available here. www.nasaproracing.com/contingencies

For tires, you should choose the Regional racing open tire form. If you email the completed form to me, I can sign and email it back to you.

Re: Willow Springs March 12 & 13 8 years, 1 month ago #20525

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
Thanks, Everett. I attached the form. Can you send your email to me? Sorry for keeping this thread going. I don't know how to send a private message on this forum and I don't have your email. V/R, -Jerry
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds