Buttonwillow June 18 & 19
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20898

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
do you have video of the qualifying race? you probably had the best camera angle for that finish!

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20899

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
I will post videos of the qualifying race and second race this weekend. I forgot to mention that I miscalculated on fuel for the first race and had heat issues in the second race which explains why you see me back off, short shift and sometimes coast after the first few laps of both races. Had no such problem during the qualifying race.

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20901

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
Here are my Sat. and Sunday Race Videos and Debby's Sunday Time Trial Session #2.
These are only front camera videos as my rear camera did not work all weekend except for the Saturday race, and the rear view mirror shows what is happening in the rear even better. Neither worked for the QR, which is significant as it would have answered some questions.

These are the full race, but, especially the Sunday race, is a bit boring after the first couple of laps. At least the Saturday race will show everyone catching me after my shift linkage messed up again. I had only 5th gear and an occasional 3rd gear for the last half of the race.

Sat Race:
youtu.be/enH0t2q4hFc

Sun Race:
youtu.be/enH0t2q4hFc

Debby Time Trial Session #2 on Sun:
youtu.be/XUEkV14kFEw
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner