Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Buttonwillow June 18 & 19
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20860

Looking forward to it gang. I count about eight racers so far. Jerry and I are both bringing RV's, and we'll both be camping not far from Sevens Only. If everyone else parks nearby, racers can feel comfortable relaxing in an RV with air conditioning.

Everett

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20862

Taylor here. Confirming i will be there to start my journey.
reflexr wrote:
We'll be there in TTD, and bringing a friend, Taylor, who just picked up a 944. He is going to start the climb up the HPDE ladder.

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20881

Hey gang, Jerry and I will have our RV's in the RV area, pretty close to Seven's Only but on the track side of the RV area. I think I already mentioned the rest of you are welcome to come cool off. Tom at Seven's Only is going to save some spots for those without RV's near Seven's Only, in that first row on the left as you drive in. I should get up there sometime around mid-day tomorrow. Looking forward to it. And drink lots of water everyone!

Everett

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20883

I will probably be late. Please save me a spot.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20889

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Hey guys, I just wanted to say what a great time Kim and I had and that it's great racing with y'all! Sundays qualifying race was a ton of fun and worth the trip just alone!

I guess I won't see you guys until October unless anybody would like to come north for the Sonoma race in September. If you haven't driven that track yet, it is well worth the drive.

Oh, and Jerry, Quigley misses you already!

Re: Buttonwillow June 18 & 19 7 years, 10 months ago #20897

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
Great weekend. Great racing. Can't wait for Willow. Here's my video from the first race. Will post the other two later. Feel free to critique... I'll only be better for it. Great seeing everyone. Ron, tell Quigley I miss him too! He's a sweet pup!

https://youtu.be/yhJ6WtjGA_8
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds