Username Password: Remember me

Option Codes and strange looking door handles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Option Codes and strange looking door handles

Re: Option Codes and strange looking door handles 11 years, 6 months ago #14457

• karbuf
  • Comp School
I really appreciate your passion for preserving a special 944. The good news is that I haven't touched her yet.. the bad news is that someone has already gotten to her.. The original plaid interior is long gone and the door panels replaced with regular black vinyl panels.. the commerative "coin" is gone from the glove compartment.. As special as it may be, I just don't see it's value outweighing the cost of restoring her.

However, to your point... to appease the Porsche Gods, I would be willing to sell her for 3k to someone who would want to restore her to her former glory (that's my attempt to establish some good "CAR-ma" ). If you know anyone interested let me know... but I plan to start disassembly in the next week or two.. (I'm also open to suggestions on preserving her including accepting trades, etc.. let me know if you have any constructive ideas). Thanks..

Re: Option Codes and strange looking door handles 11 years, 6 months ago #14459

Looks like it's been repainted, too. I turned one into a race car...
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Option Codes and strange looking door handles 11 years, 6 months ago #14462

• karbuf
  • Comp School
They came in two colors.. silver and black.. this one is black but currently has a poorly applied coat of light grey primer. Plus a previous owner put a turbo body kit on it.. kit looks halfway decent..

SPECIAL_944_2.jpg
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by karbuf.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds