Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 5 months ago #17006

RacerX wrote:
Well at least the entertainment is taken care of with you two.
I'll be there tomorrow night if you want to meet up.

Give me a call when you get in town- 678-360-6368.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 5 months ago #17032

• RacerX
  • Endurance Racer
Brian
It was nice meeting you for dinner. Can't wait to get back to Road Atlanta and meet the rest of the 944-Spec gang. The track was a blast to run, scary and intimidating at first but once you get used to it very fun!!! I wished we lived closer as it is about 13hrs away.
Thanks again,
Ken
PS Next time dinner and drinks are on me!
Ken Frey #3 944-Spec MW Region

"Racing is life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Check out my build thread!!
www.944-spec.org/944SPEC/forum/race-car-...d/9155-new-car-build

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 5 months ago #17034

Glad you had a good time at Road Atlanta, Ken- looking forward to having a HUGE group down here for the Nationals!

I'll be sharpening up my pool game in the meantime-
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 5 months ago #17035

Brian Evans wrote:
Glad you had a good time at Road Atlanta, Ken- looking forward to having a HUGE group down here for the Nationals!

I'll be sharpening up my pool game in the meantime-

If you want a real challenge both on the track and on a pool table you better look me up instead.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 4 months ago #17048

• Timwold
  • Senior Racer
Is this website strictly NASA or can we include PCA and other sanctioning body races on the schedules? If so I would be willing to help out for the Texas region.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: Forum Overhaul thread - volunteer to pitch in here 10 years, 4 months ago #17053

• RacerX
  • Endurance Racer
I don't see why it would hurt (But this is not my decision to make.) to post up schedules from PCA, HOD, MVP or any other DE run groups. We could post NASA in red and the rest in black. I currently do this on my own calendar, this way I know which group is running where and on what date.
Ken Frey #3 944-Spec MW Region

"Racing is life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Check out my build thread!!
www.944-spec.org/944SPEC/forum/race-car-...d/9155-new-car-build
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by RacerX.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds