Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #17997

I'm all in for that data and video should be great to see and a valueable tool.
Phil
944 spec

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #18000

How about a kart race/944-Spec meet & greet Thursday night before the Nationals?

Discussion thread is here:

www.944spec.org/944SPEC/forum/general/17...st-coast-natls#17999
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #18004

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
The tentative schedule has been posted. I already brought up the fact that we aren't listed in one of the T&T groups.

As of 6 August, 18 cars registered. I believe one is likely to back out (Yousko) and one isn't showing (Dearstyne) leaving us with 18. I wonder if we can find 2 more in the next 3 weeks to make it an even 20?

Are we able to make a parking diagram yet so we all know where to setup once there?
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #18005

• KLR
I haven't received an official notification on the parking spaces, but I was informally told we're in reserved 20 x 130 ft spaces #5-9. We should have around 13 of the 18 entrants on that plot and no shortage of room. Gary Barton is flying in from Ohio Wednesday morning and should be able to coordinate the parking layout on site. Depending on traffic and the weather, I'm hoping to arrive Wednesday late afternoon or early evening.

Neal
Neal Agran
Midwest Region 944 Spec Series Director

National championships: 2nd 2013, 3rd 2011

25 Hours of Thunderhill: 2nd E3 class 2011

Midwest Region Champion 2013 and 2014

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #18006

AgRacer wrote:

As of 6 August, 18 cars registered. I believe one is likely to back out (Yousko) and one isn't showing (Dearstyne) leaving us with 18. I wonder if we can find 2 more in the next 3 weeks to make it an even 20?

I thought Mike Taylor mentioned racing but I'm not sure he will be able to with his NASA duties. Other possiblities: Brian Cosgrove, Pat Magruder, Brian Hurley, Manley Hurley.

The Jeremy/Joel combo says they are out, as did Glen Edridge.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: 2014 East Coast Championships @ Road Atlanta 9 years, 8 months ago #18007

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Brian Evans wrote:
AgRacer wrote:

I thought Mike Taylor mentioned racing but I'm not sure he will be able to with his NASA duties. Other possiblities: Brian Cosgrove, Pat Magruder, Brian Hurley, Manley Hurley.

The Jeremy/Joel combo says they are out, as did Glen Edridge.

Cosgrove actually said he was going to be there when I asked him last week end so that would get us to 19. We should hook him up with Yousko to transfer the registration since I think Yousko paid early at the discounted rate.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds