Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now

Re: Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now 9 years, 9 months ago #17956

The original email said paddock open at 6PM but the new link says paddock open at 10AM:

socal.drivenasa.com/MRLSwebRegsJuly2014.pdf

I heard there were long lines getting in last year but there was plenty of space when I got there in the evening. Not sure yet what I'm going to do.

Re: Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now 9 years, 9 months ago #17957

• jivenjim
  • Senior Racer
Lines were stupid long last year. The parking people are union park people so they are crazy slow at taking your fee and getting you in.
That is the MO for other events as well like when the gates open for an hour or so..

Last year hundreds of trailers were all line up waiting for them to let us in fri eve.

SF something has track till 5pm. So unless Ryan writes we can get in, it might just be for them?

I will write turn coat Charlie in the eo30's camp and see if they will do the south end and give us closer the turn 11.
Jim Hicks
Texas Transplant

Re: Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now 9 years, 9 months ago #17959

I confirmed with Ryan that the paddock opens at 10AM Friday - the 6PM on the signup site is incorrect.

Re: Laguna Seca July 26-27 Unlimited Sound open now 9 years, 9 months ago #17960

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
I am not 100% on my time yet, but I aim to leave home in san jose around 2-3pm.
Jason Jane
Norcal
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by BritRacer.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds