Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun

Re:Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun 14 years, 1 month ago #7203

• ideola
  • Comp School
72 hours left in the group buy. Batch 3 orders will be placed with Stage8 on Monday, so please get your orders in no later than 11 AM EDT Monday 19 April.

Re:Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun 14 years, 1 month ago #7205

Hopefully batch one will be shipped out soon? Racing season is upon us! Thanks
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun 14 years, 1 month ago #7208

• ideola
  • Comp School
Yes, Stage8 were supposed to be wrapping up the production run for Batch 1 this past week, so I am hopeful the first batch shipment will arrive in MI for re-distribution this week.

Last chance to get in on Batch 3! Group buy closes in 28 hours (11 AM EDT Monday 19 Apr 2010).

Re:Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun 14 years ago #7310

• ideola
  • Comp School
I sent this email to everybody today, but posting here just to cover all the bases...

##################################

I spoke with Stage8 last night regarding the status of shipping on the various batch orders. For some reason, they delayed shipping batch 1 and pulled forward the production run of the batch 2 and batch 3 orders. They committed to me that the entire order (batches 1, 2 & 3) will be shipped to me all at once by the end of this week.

I don't know why they did it this way, as I specifically discussed with them at the outset breaking the orders into smaller batches so that early participants wouldn't have to wait for the entire run in order to get their parts. They arbitrarily decided to do the production all at once, which means that those of you in Batch 1 won't be getting your orders any sooner than anybody else.

I'm not real happy about this, and will have to think about how to manage the next round (if there is one). BUT, the good news is that everything should be on its way from California by the end of the week, and I should be able to begin packaging and shipping next week. I will do my best to get everything repackaged and shipped out to you all within 24-48 hours of receiving the bulk shipment from Stage8.

I apologize for the delay, I wish there was something I could do to get the parts here faster. The only consolation I can offer at this point is that it's not unusual to encounter these types of production and logistical issues when commissioning a completely new product (there were 5 new applications in this round of the group buy). I hope you feel as I do that the results will be worth the wait.

Once I start shipping your individual orders, you should each be getting an email notification from either PayPal or the USPS with the tracking number for your shipment, so please be on the lookout for that. I think I have requested address confirmations from all of you, but it doesn't hurt to remind you that I rely heavily on your PayPal address being correct for shipping. PLEASE double check that your PayPal shipping info is current and up to date!!!

I will send out another update as soon as I know the bulk shipment is on its way from California. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks again for your enthusiastic participation! It has been exciting to see the response to this group buy. If there are other new product or NLA parts you would like assistance with, don't hesitate to ask...I'm always up for a new challenge!

Also just a quick reminder that we're offering 10% off all Tools, Kingsborne Wire Sets, and Classic 9 appearance products through 15 May 2010.

Re:Group Buy (ACTIVE): Stage 8 locking CV bolts, Roun 14 years ago #7315

Thanks for the update. I have an enduro in 2 weeks that I'd really like to have these on for!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds