Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nationals Entry List
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Nationals Entry List

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10808

Congrats Michelle on your awesome weekend at Pueblo, I hope to see a, "you tube" interview of you thanking "The Team" etc...with some hi lites and good music backing it (Back in Black is good)

Eric, I would love to come out for Nationals, I am buying lottery tickets for the first time ever now, so if you see my name on the entry list, you'll know things went well, and if that happens, a free round of Hoosier's for all 944spec entries on me!!!

Good luck to all that make it to Nationals!
Norman #99
The topic has been locked.

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10811

OK Norm, I've got it figured out. We'll run our own little "pony express" line - stations along the way to take a break, and have a free place to sleep. Joel lives in Kansas City, and I'm about 8 hours west of the track. We'll keep you & your car rested & serviced to make the trip.

I'm only half joking - if any of the guys out west want to overnight at my place, I've got lots of room for people and trailers, living out in the country.

Also, now that Toyos are back in stock, it looks like there wont be a "Hoosier Tax" on Nationals.

Nationals on the cheap!

Good luck in the lottery, though,too.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10817

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
I live about 15 miles south of I70 in Olathe, KS and we have plenty of room to stop over for the night. If anyone is needing an overnight stop in KC area on their way to Nationals from wherever - let me know.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10819

From Az the route to Ohio would be I 40 east to Oklahoma City, Then I-44 through Tusla to St Louis, Then I-70 east to Coloumbus or therebouts.

So I am thinking we are going to miss alot our midwest racer's. The Texas guys are probably too far south.

Guys from Nor-cal or RMR proabably will got through KC.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10821

Our Sponsor, Nick from Benninton Motorsports lives in Lafayette, IN, and has put up Spec racers before. That is closer to Mid-O, but may be more on the way for any AZ guys. Plus, you get to see his cool collection of cars, including a vintage Indy Car.

Everett Delano emailed today that he is going to find a way to get out to Mid-O. Let's get him some company!

Remember, we're officially back on Toyos, so no new tires, or set up required!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Nationals Entry List 12 years, 11 months ago #10893

Added Brad Raum, Shannon McCue, and John Armstrong to the list. This puts us at 16 racers!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds