Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What track configs are we running?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What track configs are we running?

Re:What track configs are we running? 15 years, 11 months ago #1381

My goal is to learn the track on Friday as best I can. I would like a layout to allow for that as much as possible.

I am still up in the air about the enduro. Maybe, maybe not. I think alot will depend on how thing go Friday.

Look at the incar video's of the track while there are 23 corners it do not seem that bad as most seem rather straight forward. Of course it will take time to really learn of course, but most of us will be in that boat too.

That is one reason I perfer to used the full course and that only. Doing 1/2 courses and the outter just makes it MORE complicated as now there is MORE to learn as a few of the corners are differet. Turn one down the main straight will be quite different running full track to just 1/2 track. Also the entry at the fast left then right 180 is vastly different running the west track only since the entry speed will be MUCH slower. The entry to the that little chicane section (left, right, left) with the elevation change will be different with the outer track only. So there are at least 3 places were running various configs make it harder to learn by using different layouts.

Still I will go along with what ever is decided. Hopefully we can get the schedule sooner rather than later so I can come up with a good plan for testing on Friday.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds