Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

hotel recommendations for Millers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: hotel recommendations for Millers

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years, 1 month ago #601

944cer wrote:
My friend Ben, that helped me at Pueblo had such a great time with our 944 group that he wants to come to the Pueblo and Miller races with some more friends in the "mini winne". A couple of other friends that hepled on the engine were disapointed they couldn't come to Pueblo for the rebuilt engine's madien joyage. Lets just say they like to have a good time. Ought to fit right in.

now that is GREAT news to me ! I keep saying 944-spec is more than on track time. on a race weekend we are on track for 2 hours but we spend all of the other time having fun in the pits or what ever.

what a great group 35 cars at PMP march 2009.
The topic has been locked.

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years, 1 month ago #608

My father and I are also planning on camping out at the track. Should be fun.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years, 1 month ago #651

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
Robbin at Pfadt racing is calling around to get some space at a hotel in Tooele. she feels it is easiest and best to have a room close to the track. She is getting space for her corvette crowd and will make sure to get a block for the 944 guys as well.

I will pass along the info as soon as I have it.

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years, 1 month ago #652

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Utah944 wrote:
Robbin at Pfadt racing is calling around to get some space at a hotel in Tooele. she feels it is easiest and best to have a room close to the track. She is getting space for her corvette crowd and will make sure to get a block for the 944 guys as well.

I will pass along the info as soon as I have it.

Todd, Robbin;

Thanks for checking on this!
--Ken

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years, 1 month ago #731

• dgrande
  • Drivers Ed
The only thing I found still available in Tooele was the Holiday inn for 136 per night. I booked at the Ramada which is by the SLC airport - at 59 per night. Should be about a 30 minute drive to the track from the hotel.

Re:hotel recommendations for Millers 16 years ago #877

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
Robbin has reserved two blocks of 10 rooms at the Courtyard Marriot and the Residence Inn. The courtyard $119 and Residence is $129. These are downtwon so they are 30-40 minutes from the track but they are walking distance to restaraunts. The airport hotels don't have any place to eat nearby.

I will pass along the codes to get the rooms
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds