Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO !

Re:Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO 16 years, 1 month ago #626

Chris wrote:
Is he racing this season with us? i really want to have a shot at 3rd

YEP !
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by SvoChuck.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO ! 16 years, 1 month ago #644

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Welcome Scott! Our RM 944 spec group will have some awesome drivers by the end of the year.

Re:Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO ! 16 years, 1 month ago #645

SvoChuck wrote:
Welcome Scott and Norm we will be prepared this time

Thanks for flattering me, but I am not even in the same league with Scott, did you see what he did in his first season of racing professionally?

His 2000 season was his first full time Pro Racing commitment. He racked up a 2nd place at Texas in one of the toughest races of the year in 108 deg temperatures. The rest of the season was complimented by top ten finishes and several broken track records at tracks he had never visited before. After a full season in Speedvision World Challenge GT, Scott ended up runner up in the Rookie Championship and 11th overall. The 1999 18-race season, Bove racked up five pole-positions, eight wins, six podium finishes and four top fives. His impressive performances also lead to multiple records at tough tracks like Mid-Ohio Raceway and Watkins Glen.

Scott Bove's web site under Road Skillz has an interview with Scott Kuhne, producer and Arie Luyendyk Jr on CNN, Scott Kuhne was one of the stewards for PCA who I met in 2005 at the Las Vegas PCA club race, he was very supportive of the 944 spec series, I haven't kept in touch with him, but it might be a good time to see if he wants to join in before the Miller weekend.

Who ever got Scott to run with us, good for you, I would bet that is was actually a team effort, I am looking forward to meeting and learning from him just like the rest of you.

Hey Chucky T, can you send me your e-mail address? I can't find one that works for you.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Norman #99

Re:Rocky Mountain Region brings on it's second PRO 16 years, 1 month ago #646

I know I've got a lot of learning to do. It's very cool that we have some serious talent to run with. Welcome to the party !!
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds