Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #805

Weston wrote:
Are the A/C hookups what the camping fee is for? Can we camp in our tow vehicles for free without them?[/quote]

I'll be there this weekend, I'll ask about the camping fee and find out where the electrical hookups are and mark them on a map so we can scout a place to claim.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader
The topic has been locked.

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #807

Are their any good paddock maps or overhead photos of the paddock we can use to generally figure where hook up and other things are?

Also Ideally it would be best for us to offically have an area desginated. Our group will be large and one guy trying to save space maybe really hard. If we can get an area block off by NASA officals for 944 spec it will be much easier to manage our area and provide the most fun weekend experience.

Before the event we can probably layout a rough pit space claim for every one and have a good idea where to park all of our stuff.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #831

Here's a composite I made from Google Earth. I've indicated where the areas are with power and the showers.

Miller Paddock
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
Last Edit: 16 years ago by AvantAddict.

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #860

Ok great!

Are the garages the white structures in between the two "power areas"?

Maybe the best area is the "west power". This way hook up guys can use the power spots and non hook up and can use the space between the power and showers. We are also close to the garages.

Other thoughts?
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #863

I'll be calling today to reserve another power spot for my new rv!! not that I wouldn't want to bunk with Glenn and Norm,,and paul and Jim,,,,it'a an oldiebut a goodie,,low miles well kept 83..
Cliff Orbach
Spec 944 #77

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #865

joepaluch wrote:
Are the garages the white structures in between the two "power areas"?

Maybe the best area is the "west power". This way hook up guys can use the power spots and non hook up and can use the space between the power and showers. We are also close to the garages.

Other thoughts?

Yes, the white structures between the power areas are the day garages. I was thinking the west side would be a good spot as well.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds