Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #866

o I see ... I was thinking the other garages ... So Dave Wright are you the pit boss ?
The topic has been locked.

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #884

Ok,

I talked with Jill Giles from Miller about where everyone that has reserved power is. She informed me that she has everyone on the east side of the day garages. I've reserved two 20x25 day garages spaces on the east side facing the track for us to have an area to sit and relax in that will be out of the heat for anyone that wants to chip in to help cover the costs. The spaces are gonna cost $450. We have about 15 guys from the RM region that are in for splitting the costs if anyone else wants to chip in as well.

Chuck, can you see if Dave B will hold this area for us for that weekend.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader
Last Edit: 16 years ago by AvantAddict.

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #888

• vwmann1
  • Comp School
Kind of coming into this late.......I will be bringing the VFC semi w/53ft trailer. I am self sufficiant for power and shade but where do you want us to put it? Rig and canopy will roughly have a 35x80 foot print. This is where most of the Midwest guys will be. It's not like there won't be room. Miller has the largest padock of any track in the states.

Re:Miller Paddock - AKA Camp 944 16 years ago #891

The VFC rig should fit just fine in camp 944 ! we will make it the end part of the camp.

I will ask Dave if he will help reserve that area . he said it won't be a problem to make it happen.

ANYONE with power or garage needs make sure Jill Giles understands you are with 944-SPEC !!!!! and make those calls asap.

WE HA !
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds