Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 2 months ago #12740

FastTater wrote:
I am there! Just as long as the Commander doesn't make me work till 2:30am again.

You, my friend, have paid your dues in full. All you have to do is entertain me on the road trip to Atlanta. Thanks again.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 2 months ago #12750

Great. I'll put together the karaoke CDs. It will be just like the road trip from Tommy Boy.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 2 months ago #12803

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer
Build day is almost upon us -any request on beer selection?

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 2 months ago #12822

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer
What a great build day! Thanks to Mike (Commander), Fred (Fast Tater), Brian, RJ, Skip, Greg, Andy, Pat, Duff, Brian W. for the support! We accomplished a lot in one day, engine rebuild, front suspension and new brakes all the way around. We took her off the lift and the newest NASA SE 944 Spec breathed life! :twisted: And oh baby does she sound good! 8)

Pics will follow in the next few days....stay tuned for our next party towards the end of March - begining of April were we will be swaping out the transmission and building the rear suspension. As always we will have other goodies to play with and everyone is invited!!!

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 2 months ago #12825

S2k4j wrote:
What a great build day! Thanks to Mike (Commander), Fred (Fast Tater), Brian, RJ, Skip, Greg, Andy, Pat, Duff, Brian W. for the support! We accomplished a lot in one day, engine rebuild, front suspension and new brakes all the way around. We took her off the lift and the newest NASA SE 944 Spec breathed life! :twisted: And oh baby does she sound good! 8)

Pics will follow in the next few days....stay tuned for our next party towards the end of March - begining of April were we will be swaping out the transmission and building the rear suspension. As always we will have other goodies to play with and everyone is invited!!!

Jason,
What a great time this weekend. You are a slave driver. Motor, brakes, suspension. Phew. Thanks for the hospitality and joining 944Spec. See you at Road Atlanta.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: 944 Spec build 2/25/12 in Cumming, GA 12 years, 1 month ago #12921

• S2k4j
  • Junior Racer
Time to finish what we started wiyh my 944spec. The engine is done and roll cage is in. Time to finish by installing a transmission and build the rear suspension. We will also be weighing, balancing and setting the car up.

Join us on 3/24/12 in Cumming, GA. we will once again provide lunch and beer. Come to work or just hang out. Starts at 9am. Message me for details.
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds