Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kanas City 944 Spec Cars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kanas City 944 Spec Cars

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3252

Yup, we are building a few spec cars at the moment here in KC. Joel's car was the first car done, right now we are concentrating on a DE only 944 8V (going for a Brumos theme), but have about 8 944's ready for SPEC conversions. I just picked up another 83 locally today which will be converted to Spec as well.

The pink pig, Joel's car, and a few other projects going on at the shop can be followed on our blog: undergroundautosport.wordpress.com/

Right now the Pink Pig is ready for decals and the motor is being rebuilt. After that it will be ready for the suspension, I am hoping it will be done here in the next 2 months.

A gulf blue spec car and a yellow Penske car modeled after the RS spyder are a few of the paint themes I want to knock out on the next couple of cars.
Doc Wilen Racing
86 951

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3253

Cool - it's a great series, and we'll all have a lot of fun! Keep us posted!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3292

Any updated pictures of the progress Joel?
Doc Wilen Racing
86 951

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3293

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
PorscheDoc wrote:
I should get some taken by the photojournalist of the family. I'll ask her to get some.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3294

jaje wrote:
PorscheDoc wrote:
I should get some taken by the photojournalist of the family. I'll ask her to get some.

Don't send me any more pictures of you in that bathing suit laying across the front of the hood through!
Doc Wilen Racing
86 951

Re:Kanas City 944 Spec Cars 15 years, 3 months ago #3298

• wesmc
  • Drivers Ed
PorscheDoc wrote:
jaje wrote:
PorscheDoc wrote:

Don't send me any more pictures of you in that bathing suit laying across the front of the hood through!

Thanks Karl, I am going to spend the rest of the day trying to "unsee" that mental picture.
Underground Autosport (yes, it really is underground!)
(816)665-6678
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds