Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Need a name and nickname sticker person.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Need a name and nickname sticker person.

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #151

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Maybe we should give Timing & Scoring some sort of a key to help them identify our cars. You know, something like this...

#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #152

• Snymo
  • Drivers Ed
Hahaha, Weston that is pretty funny!!!
Rick Snyder
Snyder Motorsports
944 Spec: #10-Miller, #43-Burt

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #155

all good info ...

The names on the windshield are not really my thing. I like the idea but lets see what the group wants to do . We will not earn any money from these so I could go either way. My vote is for names in white on the lower right side of the windshield and nicknames somewhere else on the cars. Top of the rear glass was my first choice but now I'm thinking I can sell that space so ???

Please do what ever makes you happy ! as long as it's legal.

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #157

Number plates.

The number plates for 2008 will be the same as last years . If we want to change them after the 2008 season I'm good with that .

The number plate was made with input from the head of tech and I konw Dave saw them before they were printed so I assume Revkah saw them also. after we put them on yes they can be hard to read from T/S . T/S has also said that our numbers are not easy to say. 76 67 77 2 22 24 . Bottom line is we all have transponders and the class is not so big that we do not know where we were when the checker flag dropped.

AS for Safety ! The corner workers so far have not had any problem with them.

If anyone does not want to run the Hanksville number plates, no problem please make yourself happy.

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #167

SvoChuck wrote:
The number plates for 2008 will be the same as last years . If we want to change them after the 2008 season I'm good with that.

From what source do we get these? I need to order number decals for #43...

Re:Need a name and nickname sticker person. 16 years, 2 months ago #168

I have ordered them for you ... I really do want this to be easy and fun for everyone.

I also have the LARGE NASA stickers for the rear 1/4, a few different colors of TOYO stickers, and I need more DART windshield banners.
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds