(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: New for '09

Re:New for '09 15 years, 6 months ago #2364

• Dillon
  • Drivers Ed
Sounds like a great buy. I might buy the rims off you if the price is right. Are you willing to part with your gauge cluster in the '88? Or will you need that for the engine swap? And I could use the headlight switch and turn signal stalk too if you've still got that stuff...

P.S. - Since I'm not on these forums too often and I'm looking to pick this stuff up ASAP, call or text me at 303-725-3773. Thanks!
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Dillon.

Re:New for '09 15 years, 5 months ago #2532

How are you months later?

I hear some of you might make it to TWS on '09. If you do that I'll make sure to return the favor and head up that way as well.

Please let me know what you plan to do with the motor. I'm going to build ours with the '83 bits but would really like to do an '88 motor as well.
512 707-8869

Re:New for '09 15 years, 5 months ago #2539

I'm working on bringing the whole show down to Texas for 2 events next year ! I hope TWS or MSR cresson then agian for Hallett (not really Texas but part of NASA Texas) .

8 cars on a transporter and then my Van full of drivers !

Re:New for '09 15 years, 5 months ago #2558

Keep me posted.

Since you never sent me your PS rack, , would it help you get more interest if I told you I would convert a PS rack FOC (you pay shipping to me and I bring it to the track) for one of the cars coming this way?

If there is time and some food and drink I can probably install it too.
512 707-8869

Re:New for '09 15 years, 5 months ago #2561

Ok it's in the mail ! not really but I will figure out a way to make it so.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds