Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What day do you plan on arriving at Miller?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: What day do you plan on arriving at Miller?

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #692

Am I reading this correctly? $705 if you drive on Friday and do the Enduro on Saturday?

It is only $340 if you only do the normal two day event. But who wants to just do that?
Norman #99
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by norman#99.

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #696

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Sure would like to do the sprint race on Friday, but $185 might be a bit much. That track might just justify it! I'll probably get there Thursday afternoon, run and instruct Friday to break in some new R888's. We'll see if Becca wants to run the 944 in HPDE 2.
Lee

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #697

dgrande wrote:
The schedule isn't firm yet so there may or may not be a 944 spec "sprint race" on Friday. I'm trying to decide if its worth the $185 cost for test & tune on Friday. When are most 944ers planning on getting to the track? Thursday so you can run on Friday or get there Friday to run Sat & Sun?

I will be there Thursday evening. I can I believe most of the Az camp will be arriving thursday and attending the Friday test day. I feel at a 4.5 mile track you need all the test time you can get.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #698

• Chris
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Schmores
I requested wed through monday off, if i instruct ill be there thursday for sure. I guess ill go whenever the RMR caravan does.

NASA Rocky Mountain Region
#2 blue/ yellow 1985.5 944 (sold)
new car- 2006 late model howe chassis road race stock car.

HPDE 3 Group Leader

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #699

joepaluch wrote:
I will be there Thursday evening. I can I believe most of the Az camp will be arriving thursday and attending the Friday test day. I feel at a 4.5 mile track you need all the test time you can get.

You may want to check with Dave B., but I don't think Friday is the full track. In fact, if you look at the schedule on the Miller site, they show Friday as NASA and open track.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:What day do you plan on arriving at Miller? 16 years, 1 month ago #701

Friday does cost more but it will be lots more track time then on Saturday. + a race.

AND yes $705 .

the schedule on friday will be a mixed race group of closed wheel.
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds