Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Meet me at Road Atlanta!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Meet me at Road Atlanta!

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15306

Victor Kelley has signed up!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15314

Brian,
I need you to get the guys ready for Annual Techs. I will have all the paperwork ready but I need you to make sure that you, Jason and R.J. bring your Log books to the track. Victor and the Duffman will get new Logs since their cars have never been in the system. We should still have Taters number stamping tools at the Shack. I will bring them with me to ID the cages.
Thanks
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15340

This sounds great guys! In the Toyo bucks, and growing! I can't wait to come out and meet all you guys!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15356

• vpk944
  • Comp School
Don't expect much out of me, I claim last place. I will have fully functioning lights, heat, a/c, and tunes. I can also pass emissions if need be. Car does has all safety equipment and a stock 83 engine. I hoping to get into the 1.52's. My only hope is rain and that doesn't look likely this weekend. Will still be fun. If the car breaks down I will run my 92 Corvette as a spec944 (they have the same basic shape) and shatter the track record (probably 1.39's). Take that Eric. I have a few days left, can I install my euro engine with the thicker head gasket (should drop it to 10.5 CR)? Just a thought.

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15357

• ALBERMA
  • Drivers Ed
I am gong to try....been working on the 944 I got from Brian for months. New Cage, Dash rework, seat mounts, seats, inside strip and paint (sorry I am a neat freak). Should have it ready for a test weekend planned at VIR next weekend. I'll be at the track with you guys before you know it.

Macon

Re: Meet me at Road Atlanta! 11 years, 1 month ago #15360

ALBERMA wrote:
I am gong to try....been working on the 944 I got from Brian for months. New Cage, Dash rework, seat mounts, seats, inside strip and paint (sorry I am a neat freak). Should have it ready for a test weekend planned at VIR next weekend. I'll be at the track with you guys before you know it.

Macon

Great to hear from you Macon! Can't wait to see the car- did you keep the outside paint the same?

Eric- anyone else from your neck of the woods going to make it down? Weekend should be sunny with highs in the mid-60s... a nice change from what you guys are dealing with now!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds