Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Next RA race?

Re: Next RA race? 10 years, 10 months ago #16002

You're right, the shaved head wouldn't work as is, the stock head should be fine, though.

Qualifying isn't until 10:40 Saturday so a late night/early morning thrash could work, might be cutting it close.

It might be easier to get the head to you so that you could work on it before you leave and maybe just finish it at the shack or track- you are in Birmingham, right?
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Next RA race? 10 years, 10 months ago #16003

Great work in making this happen guys! I love to see guys helping each other out like this!

-Eric
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Next RA race? 10 years, 10 months ago #16009

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I will be coming from a more civilized part of Alabama than Birmingham and that's L.A. (Lower Alabama) Roll Tide. Specifically Enterprise, AL, which is just west of Dothan.

I would say lets do it if the head were already off the motor, but I dont have any parts to put it on, and I dont want to make somebody rush to do the work to get it off and then ship it.

May was a busy month for me between racing at NOLA the first week end, racing at COTA the second week end, spectating at COTA the third week end, and moving to Alabama the fourth. I think I need to take a knee on this one, gather myself back up and come back in August ready to rock the 6+ car field we're going to have.

Thanks for offer though.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Next RA race? 10 years, 10 months ago #16010

Hmmmm... Dothan is quite a bit further than Birmingham.

Still- if you could drop it off at the shack by Thursday afternoon we could have you a running car by Saturday

If not- looking forward to August!

BTW, it looks like we may have a rental/back up/enduro car for just such a situation in a month or so.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds