Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Santa's Toy Run @ RA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Santa's Toy Run @ RA

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16859

Is there a comp school that weekend? I have gotten my car back together, but I got stuck in the middle early this year by completing two SCCA driver's schools but never completing my two regional races.

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16860

michaelreich wrote:
Is there a comp school that weekend? I have gotten my car back together, but I got stuck in the middle early this year by completing two SCCA driver's schools but never completing my two regional races.

I dont see one on the list. Bummer. Hows the car running?
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16861

It is a long story that I will share over a favorite beverage, but I have finally gotten it back together and it now sports a short 5th gear and is fully Spec944 legal, with the exception of a little ballast and the purchase of the competitor's tires (just can't bring myself to do it). I am looking forward to getting back out there. Maybe I can do DE3 or something.

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16862

We have a few guys running DE's that weekend and you are always welcome to paddock with the gang. Hope to see you there.

P.S. - If for security reasons you need me to buy the "GASP" Toyos for you I would be glad to help.
Michael Dearstyne

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16863

michaelreich wrote:

NASA Midsouth has a comp school in Memphis this weekend if you can swing it. If you think you can make it let Shawn know, they are very accomodating there, particulary to 944-Spec racers- they run 4 races a weekend, one a 944-Spec only race.

It is a decent tow for me from Atlanta but worth it.

Shawn's email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Santa's Toy Run @ RA 10 years, 5 months ago #16864

Brian Evans wrote:
michaelreich wrote:

NASA Midsouth has a comp school in Memphis this weekend if you can swing it. If you think you can make it let Shawn know, they are very accomodating there, particulary to 944-Spec racers- they run 4 races a weekend, one a 944-Spec only race.

It is a decent tow for me from Atlanta but worth it.

Shawn's email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Brian,
Do we have any Toyos Michael could borrow if neccesary?
Michael Dearstyne
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds