Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20468

• Stetson
  • Comp School
Toss in a sandwich to go along with the sandwich board and he'll probably do it
Stetson

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20470

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Luckily most of the GTS racers have gone to ST so the few that are remaining are going to try to park with the Honda Challenge racers up at the top according to the GTS director. Ill have a paddock map for the bottom of the hill done up before everyone arrives.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20471

• Crooks
  • Junior Racer
The 944 ghetto lives on. For a hot ham and cheese I’ll do it. Get that sandwich board ready. Make that on rye with mayo and pickles.

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20473

• upete57
  • Comp School
Scratch verbal - I'm signed up. Looking forward to racing again and especially with the big spec group. Not so much the all racers warmup on Sat with 197 cars on track!
Pete

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20474

• Stetson
  • Comp School
As far as paddocking, if anyone wants to come early and set up an area or anything like that, we'll have the JTI mobile command center set up at the tech shed. We have the track starting 5:00 on Thursday so come on down.

Stetson
Stetson

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 1 month ago #20475

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Stetson wrote:
As far as paddocking, if anyone wants to come early and set up an area or anything like that, we'll have the JTI mobile command center set up at the tech shed. We have the track starting 5:00 on Thursday so come on down.

Stetson

Thanks for the heads up. I think we will be by our lonesome for the most part down in the ghetto so it shouldnt be a problem finding space. Does everyone want to set up in the area before the creek or after the creek in the trailer parking area?

I have updated the OP with compliance dyno informaiton. 3-5 cars will be put on the dyno over the course of the week end for compliance puposes. Remember to go directly to the dyno from tech and DO NOT open your hood to top off fluids before checking with me or another NASA official.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds