Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20433

• Crooks
  • Junior Racer
Ok so the E-30 guys are bad news I don’t think my liver can handle it but I’ll try. As far as karting goes, if you can get John T. on a kart I am in. Is the list of entries in your predicted finishing order?

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20436

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Crooks wrote:
Ok so the E-30 guys are bad news I don’t think my liver can handle it but I’ll try. As far as karting goes, if you can get John T. on a kart I am in. Is the list of entries in your predicted finishing order?

Possible finishing order you hope!
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20440

• Stetson
  • Comp School
Track Map for Spec944. Let me know what you guys want to do for paddock space and we'll make sure we have an area for you ready during the Just Track It HPDE on the 11th. That way it will be clear when you guys make it to the track.

Stetson
Stetson

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20441

• JCoffey
  • Drivers Ed
  • #104 NASA SE
I will be arriving at the track Thursday afternoon most likely to drop the car or early Friday morning. Will not be bringing the RV. Will be arriving with open trailer and pick-up truck.

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20442

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Stetson wrote:
Track Map for Spec944. Let me know what you guys want to do for paddock space and we'll make sure we have an area for you ready during the Just Track It HPDE on the 11th. That way it will be clear when you guys make it to the track.

Stetson

That would be great! I am looking to do something like what we had going at the Toy Run last December. Box off a courtyard with the RVs and Enclosed Trailers and then have everyone park inside.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Race for the Pi 2016 - Road Atlanta - March 12-13 8 years, 2 months ago #20443

• johntorg
  • Comp School
I will arrive on Friday late afternoon and will have my enclosed trailer. Are we all going to the Dyno? I will have a different engine in my car (Hopefully)
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds