Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call

EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7528

I have a long way to go but I plan to be there, I can't wait it's been for ever it seems.

1 Norman
2 Rich
3 Austin
4 Steve
Norman #99
Last Edit: 13 years, 11 months ago by norman#99.

Re:EAST TRACK May 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7529

Hey storman norm you will be at east track? I think I have somting ellse to do that day sorry! lol
Rich Geisler 944spec#03 2009 AZ champion- Firebird raceway track record holder 1:12.031 Firebird east track record holder 1:06.452

Re:EAST TRACK May 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7536

Hey Richy, so far it looks like it's me you and
"the kid"!!! Should be fun.

Actually I think Dave H will be there too,

I hope more of the 944 gang shows up, would love to see you all.
Norman #99

Re:EAST TRACK May 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7537

• JRichard
  • Senior Racer
Norm, I'm out for this one, got a beach to attend to...you guys have fun, you back or just a quick trip?

Jim

Re:EAST TRACK May 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7548

I'll be there for sure with a brand new brown primered hood from the parts car. Numbers are low right now, with only 12 racers registered and only 5 DE1 registrations, so if you are coming, get signed up!
Steve Marlow
944 Spec #47x
NASA Certified Instructor
NASA AZ Licensing Director
2012 AZ Region 944 Spec Champion

Re:EAST TRACK May 5,6-roll call 13 years, 11 months ago #7552

Hey Jim,

It's still lookin pretty good in the middle east for the motorsports industry, so I might spend some time in AZ were it is cooler than here and come back in a few months. But ya neva know, I just hope I can make Nationals, so you see, I do have my priorities in order. Sorry I won't see you at east track, It is one of my favorite tracks, especially since my windshield already has so many cracks in it that it messes my hair up! Have fun at the beach.

Steve, lookin forward to seein you and thanks for the heads up to get signed up. Brown hood? Was the old hood the last part of the original car?
Norman #99
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds