EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call

Re:EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 10 months ago #7617

• JRichard
  • Senior Racer
Who went? Who won?

Re:EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 10 months ago #7619

Hey Jim missed you out there but we understand that you couldn't get up that early. I don't know about every body but old man norm took the pole but blew the start and the kid got the lead. I past the kid for first and set another track record then the kid forced me to make a mistake on the last corner of the last lap and he took the win. All and all had a blast w austin and norm. Great to have stormin norman back in the seat with all that time off norman got the pole, awesome job norm!
Rich Geisler 944spec#03 2009 AZ champion- Firebird raceway track record holder 1:12.031 Firebird east track record holder 1:06.452

Re:EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 10 months ago #7620

• JRichard
  • Senior Racer
SoundS like a blast, sorry I missed it, siting on a beach in Maui, decisions decisions... Well congrats on the podium and Austin for first (again) don't let Norman fool you his 'time off' is a full time gig driving/instructing in Dubai! Well that and he's a hot shoe anyway... Well see you guys next time I'll be back with new shocks and an LSD... Hopefully I can stay on the same lap!...

Re:EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 10 months ago #7624

Well I am sad I missed it.

However I did get some good family time in so that was worth it.

I should be back by August. I have few things to chase down on the car plan to have it ready for final shakedown in August before Nationals.

Rich you are fast and a great driver. So you have a strong chance to win Nationals. Right now we are 21 drivers signed-up so winner will get $2000 in cash.

Nationals in 2011 and 2012 will be in Ohio. Nice place, but not realistic to attend for most of us. I have not heard about where it will be in 2013. So there is chance we may not have a national championship race with in a 1 day tow range for many years after this.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:EAST TRACK June 5,6-roll call 13 years, 10 months ago #7627

Old man Norm here to say thanks for the racing, I was missing the competition and got my fill for a short while. Yep, totally spaced out on the start, must be the age thing. Very surprised that I had pole, not surprised Richy has the new track record and that "The Kid" got another win.
Looked like good racing with Dave and Steve, Kent and Darrin were the lone rangers from what I saw, but lots of good side ways driving by all!

Hope to have it togther for the west track next month.

Oh, I need an unbent cooky cutter if anybody knows of one.
Norman #99
Last Edit: 13 years, 10 months ago by norman#99.
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, norman#99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds