(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parts car

Parts car 12 years, 12 months ago #10718

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Okay guys, I'm taking donations for my parts car. My goal is to get the car in shape for a commuter car for as little money as possible. It's in good shape, just needs a cleaning and a few parts, mostly interior so any throwaways you might be willing to donate to the cause, or sell cheaply, let me know. The carpet in the rear hatch area is faded beyond rescue and the carpet on the passenger side was wet too long to save. Also the leather shifter cover is rotted and the dash is cracked. I might be able to just put a cover on the dash unless somebody has one for trade. The front seats are in very good shape and I scrubbed the passenger side one several times because that was the side without a window for a few years. They are cloth so if someone is throwing out leather ones, I'll take them. The rears are history from sun damage and are cloth as well.

It looks like it only needs a DME and a battery to run. I'm going to drop the gas tank and clean it, and my mechanic friend is going to walk me through a timing belt/waterpump change. The body is very straight, the only dings and dent is on the passenger side door and it needs a respray as the paint is faded. If anybody knows a cheap paint shop, let me know.

Thanks
Ron
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds