Username Password: Remember me

March Sonoma - who's in?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: March Sonoma - who's in?

March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17427

So who's going to make the first race of the year? I haven't even seen my car since 2013 . Hope it is still in the trailer. Guess I should have a look.

Oh, and I'm in BTW.
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by 944Racer72.

Re: March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17429

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Count me in! We lost our dog sitter and now Suzie can't stay home alone so we're bringing her and Bullet so that should be plenty stressful!! Because of that we are gonna camp up the hill so they have grass and shade and to keep Bullet isolated so he won't bark all day. Of course being deaf he doesn't bark loud anymore!

We should be there Friday afternoon. I'm setting up a spare dish so I should have satellite tv so we can watch "Banshee" and the not so family friendly weekend movies on Cinemax!

Re: March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17430

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
By the way, I'll be in a training class in the Bay Area the week b4 so if anyone needs help getting their car ready, call me ill be bored in a hotel room.

Re: March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17433

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
I intend on being there, I am going to start looking over the car this weekend. Wont know for sure until I have been over it completely.
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17444

Ron, where and when is your class? We can grab a beer, dinner etc while your around.

Re: March Sonoma - who's in? 10 years, 1 month ago #17447

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Class was in San Jose 9th thru 15 but has been changed to Concord. That's still close enough though for that beer. Friday I'm supposed to be in training but I'm taking that day off to get to the track.

Looks like Tom Atteberry is signed up and will be joining us from SoCal.
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds