Username Password: Remember me

Thank you
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank you

Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18466

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support after the wreck today. It was genuinely touching to have so many people come up and hug me, offer help, cars etc. What a great group of people.

Thank you!

Re: Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18468

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Steve, you got that kind of response because of the man, racer and friend that you are.

From the first event I met you at, you have always assisted anyone and everyone that needed parts, expert advice and physical assistance with their cars. You have been a strong foundation for the 944 community in Nor Cal and have Lil'Kat and my vote as the poster man for our group.

Kat and I were so very happy to see you walking towards us this afternoon and want you to know we care about you and your family. We are happy you are feeling as good as you do.

Thank you for what you have done for both of us, specifically, and for the group around you generally.

Lil'Kat and Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18487

Agreed: You've kept me on track so many times I've lost count. Glad you're okay.

Re: Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18491

I think I found a bumper sticker for your car!

(too soon?)

coverage.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by venndaubie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JerryW

Re: Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18493

Thanks for the kind words and feel free to joke me. I'm alive and well after all. My next car will be orange with a rebel flag on the roof

Re: Thank you 9 years, 5 months ago #18496

• Big Dog
  • Banned
OH, great!

Now it begins.
Jim Foxx
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds