Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Who's going to Infineon for the last race weekend?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Who's going to Infineon for the last race weekend?

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weekend? 15 years, 10 months ago #2507

Too early to check on weather conditions so as it gets closer like around Thursday, we can know for sure.

Back in early Oct., Thunderhill was suppose to be raining but we ended up with a beautiful race weekend as the storm went through faster than anyone expected. Just goes to show, you never know.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weekend? 15 years, 10 months ago #2508

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Jump07 wrote:
It's supposed to rain the weekend of Nov 8-9 at Infineon. How is this going to affect people's plans?
Do they ever cancel events due to weather? I would think a lot of people would cancel their plans.

What do you think?

I think those of us still running all-season tires would get a little equalizer.

From the welcome package:
12. We will be running rain or shine. If it looks like it is going to rain bring rain tires, and appropriate equipment.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weekend? 15 years, 10 months ago #2517

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Found my break -- blew the drivers side inner cv joint. So not a big fix but still wont make the last race.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weeke 15 years, 10 months ago #2520

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Jerry,

Glad it's nothing major.

For those that are going, current accuweather prediction now calls for no rain with highs in the 67-70 for the weekend.

The racing weather gods loves NorCal.
--Ken

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weeke 15 years, 10 months ago #2530

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
I love it! Hopefully i get my spot on the waiting list for HPDE!
Is anyone bringing a BBQ?

Also....can anyone shed light on how you loosen the nuts on the spring plates to drop the rear a half inch?? those nuts will NOT budge!
I need to lower the back to balance out the front, now that I have the coilovers and 400# springs on.
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Who's going to Infineon for the last race weeke 15 years, 10 months ago #2531

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Jump07 wrote:
I love it! Hopefully i get my spot on the waiting list for HPDE!
Is anyone bringing a BBQ?

Also....can anyone shed light on how you loosen the nuts on the spring plates to drop the rear a half inch?? those nuts will NOT budge!
I need to lower the back to balance out the front, now that I have the coilovers and 400# springs on.

Are you talking about the eccentric bolts to adjust the rear trailing arms? If I remember right, big bolt is your adjustment and the smaller one is the one to break loose. I remember using a sledge hammer and old wrench on mine.

I'm curious, did you upgrade the rear torsion bar too? If not, how does it handle with stock rear/400# front.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds