(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Infinion - June

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 3 months ago #4481

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
rd7839 wrote:
I guess I should have read a little better, I thought we were talking about Gary. You should still come to the track, I've got a semi clean knife and some some scissors and Jerry's got some racer's tape, we can take care of you. Save on medical bills, we'll do the surgery! We'll have plenty of time between qualifying and the race!

Ron

Deal.I'll bring the JB Weld.

I may just come to hang out, maybe help Dave with photos.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 3 months ago #4525

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
I put myself on the list for HPDE 3 for Sunday at Infineon. we'll see. If they let Jove do HPDE 4 his first time, they should let me do 3
I better sign up for Thunderhill in August asap!
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 3 months ago #4706

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
Well I just heard back from Jerry. He won't let me do JUST Sunday in the HPDE 3 group. IF I could afford both days, it might work, but I'm financially embarrassed at the moment:S
And, since I'm doing the LeMons in August already, I doubt I can justify going to Thunderhill a week later. Registration, gas and lodging would put me up over $600, easy!
This just isn't my year.
I am still holding out hope that I can do the Driving Concepts school in October, and get a couple of NASA events in.
Does anyone know of any events in June/July with other groups? Green Flag? PCA? etc?
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 2 months ago #4781

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hey Jeremy,

If you're looking for a July event then there is a Lotus club track day on July 14th at Thunderhill
http://www.gglotus.org/trkdays/ggtrkday.htm
This is one of my favorite groups to run with. Lots of track time and little hassle.
--Ken

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 2 months ago #4782

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Check out Northern California Racing Club, I just did their event at Buttonwillow. Small rungroups, laid back people, lots of track time and CHEAP. They might be full already.
www.ncracing.org

A little video...the corny kind with music and comments, but I have a lot of time on my hands.

vimeo.com/5089293
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Infinion - June 15 years, 2 months ago #4799

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
Ken - Do you drive up in the morning? Or do you get a hotel room? Thunderhill is 4 hours away from my house. I guess if I left by 6am I'd get there at 10. Long haul. But I'm jonesing to drive!
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds